- Contract . A binding contract shall exist between the guests and Newbarn Country Cottages on receipt of a signed booking form.
- Payment . A deposit of 25% of the total rental shall be payable on booking, and the balance payable 28 days before the commencement of the rental. If booking less than 28 days before commencement the full rental shall be payable on booking.
- Cancellation . On receipt of notice of cancellation from the guests, Newbarn Country Cottages will make every endeavour to re-let the cottage. If successful the guests will be refunded in full, less £10.00 to cover administration costs. Should it be only possible to re-let part of the period then any refund will be reduced accordingly. If Newbarn Country Cottages are unable to re-let all monies paid by the guests shall be forfeited. We recommend that our guests take out cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
- Hire Period . The hire shall commence at 3.30pm on day of arrival and finish at 10am on day of departure unless previously agreed otherwise.
- Number in Party . The number of persons occupying any cottage must not exceed the advertised maximum occupancy.
- Breakages . Minor accidental damage or breakages will not normally be charged to the guests but the guests will be legally responsible for any major damage and will be required to reimburse the proprietors for repairs, replacements or additional cleaning if so requested.
- Care . The proprietors will endeavour to provide a cottage in a high state of cleanliness and repair. The guests are requested to take all reasonable care of the property, furniture and effects and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the period.
- Breakdowns . Whilst every effort will be made to maintain equipment in good condition, breakdowns will naturally occur. In the event of breakdown or observing that any item is missing the guests are requested to inform the proprietors immediately so that repairs or replacements can be initiated.
- Pets . For the comfort of other guests and allergy sufferers we regret that no pets are allowed
- Right of Entry . The proprietors undertake not to enter the cottage other than by prior arrangement with the guests to carry out urgent repairs, etc. However they reserve the right of entry at any time in the event of any occurrence which might endanger the property.
- Liability . The proprietors shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the clients property or belongings howsoever caused. It is the clients responsibility to supervise children at all times and to accompany them when outside the cottage or patio area. In the event of the cottage becoming unavailable due to fire or other unforeseen occurrence before the start of the rental period the proprietors will endeavour to find the guests suitable alternative accommodation or failing this refund all monies in full.